Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Untitled (Unfinished) A duet wit my patna Rahmond

( Rah Part ) Still working this cotton gin... wondering when this horrific torture will end...

Everyday i go out and work till every inch aches, until callused skin and blood blend.!

7 days a week 365 days a year i must be cautious..

Watching my people get whipped and beat makes my stomach permanently nautious

My mind in emotional trauma... so I rely on my soul

This forced bondage forces me to pay and take its high priced toll

( Jmoris Part ) No light in my eyes covered by my own fears of my spirit separating from the flesh I wish to give away

No loose lungs always collapsed by crys of peace hymns violated by crushed dreams of a held truth

To be a arms length from my life kept enclosed with the eye of the most high and i continue to ask

I am to realize my faith falls on the reality of your bondage relentless rage covered by false love but still rape the youth of there dreams of triumph

Is this how i am supposed to in vision my zion?

The river of Eden forms from my eyes as i frantically wash away the daymares i am forced to walk on air with by the decreasing minute

Nursing the failure of my people i am dared to step forth and poke a caved in chest out and demand my shackles be released from the mends to my skin

Am i to sacrifice such a burden when the faith of potential followers are breed to see only the failures where i am to be covered by their blood

My thoughts while I dangle..... from..... this...... tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment